Trump Org says it donated $151,470 in profits to US Treasury
WASHINGTON (AP) — A Trump Organization executive says the company has donated $151,470 in foreign government profits at its hotels and similar businesses last year to the U.S. Treasury.
Company official George Sorial says the voluntary donation fulfills the company's pledge to donate profits from foreign government patronage while Donald Trump is president. Sorial is executive vice president and chief compliance counsel.
The company said last week it had made a donation, but refused to disclose the amount. The Daily Mail first reported the figure.
The U.S. Treasury has confirmed receipt of... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes