Trump pardons Navy man who took illegal submarine photos
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says President Donald Trump has pardoned a Navy sailor who took photos of classified areas inside a submarine and served a year in federal prison.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Kristian Saucier was pardoned by Trump and said the president was "appreciative" of his service to the country.
Sanders says Saucier had been recognized by service members "for his dedication, skill and patriotic spirit."
The sailor pleaded guilty in 2016 to unauthorized detention of defense information for taking photos inside the USS... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law