Trump: Paris attack will 'probably help' Le Pen in France
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump says he believes Thursday's attack in Paris will "probably help" far-right candidate Marine Le Pen in France's upcoming election.
In an interview with The Associated Press, Trump says he is not explicitly endorsing Le Pen. But he says he believes she will be helped by the attack that left a Paris police officer dead, because she's the candidate who is "strongest on borders, and she's the strongest on what's been going on in France."
France's anti-terrorism prosecutor said Friday the gunman had a note with him defending the Islamic... read more
- 21:44 Why Colts QB Andrew Luck is relieved about the condition of his...
- 21:10 U.S. says North Korea canceled planned meeting with VP Pence
- 18:58 Source: Diamondbacks acquire Steven Souza in three-team trade;...
- 18:43 With new elections near, US strains to curb Russia meddling
- 18:40 As number of Phoenix murders rise, solving rates drop
- 18:23 Kulkarni's teen drug arrest puts Fort Bend and Texas Democrats on edge
- 18:01 Scottsdale gold mine can be yours for $2.79 million
- 17:46 Animal Care and Control Department rescue stray puppies stuck...
- 17:42 Houston GOP campaign for Congress takes negative turn
- 16:36 Maricopa Community Colleges faculty in uproar over possible changes...