Trump: Paris attack will 'probably help' Le Pen in France
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump says he believes Thursday's attack in Paris will "probably help" far-right candidate Marine Le Pen in France's upcoming election.
In an interview with The Associated Press, Trump says he is not explicitly endorsing Le Pen. But he says he believes she will be helped by the attack that left a Paris police officer dead, because she's the candidate who is "strongest on borders, and she's the strongest on what's been going on in France."
France's anti-terrorism prosecutor said Friday the gunman had a note with him defending the Islamic... read more
- 21:05 DPS: Serial speeder falls into trap set by Arizona troopers
- 21:01 Trades, not picks, could headline Arizona Coyotes' draft
- 20:47 Hosting congressional picnic, Trump calls for unity
- 20:22 Heat wave boosts burns in Phoenix as pavement, cars scald
- 19:42 SBOE members take issue with charter school proposal
- 18:29 I-17 closed for 11 miles in north Phoenix because of brush fire
- 18:22 FDA approves quicker-to-administer drug for blood cancers
- 18:04 Phoenix weather: 113 is considered good news after record highs
- 17:42 Phoenix boutique offers wedding dresses at fraction of cost
- 17:31 Fascinations tones down sexy products, hopes to lure more customers