Trump praises TV commentator as possible economic adviser
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is praising CNBC commentator Larry Kudlow as a potential successor to outgoing economic adviser Gary Cohn.
The president says he's "looking at Larry Kudlow very strongly." He notes that while he and Kudlow "don't agree on everything," that might be helpful to him. He says he believes Kudlow has come around to believing in tariffs as a way to negotiate.
Trump recently slapped tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, a decision that has drawn criticism on Wall Street.
Trump says Kudlow is a longtime friend and notes that he backed his... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan