Trump processes Fla. students' grief as president, parent
Now Playing: President Donald Trump said security guards typically don't know and don't love the children at schools as he advocated arming certain teachers to increase school safety and protect children from mass shootings. (Feb. 23)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Once again, it was the images of children that propelled President Donald Trump to act.
Trump spent the first days after the Feb. 14 school shooting in Florida fixated on the grieving and anguished students and parents.
While at his Florida estate for the long weekend after the shooting, Trump studied the students'... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...