Trump processes Fla. students' grief as president, parent
Now Playing: President Donald Trump said security guards typically don't know and don't love the children at schools as he advocated arming certain teachers to increase school safety and protect children from mass shootings. (Feb. 23)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Once again, it was the images of children that propelled President Donald Trump to act.
Trump spent the first days after the Feb. 14 school shooting in Florida fixated on the grieving and anguished students and parents.
While at his Florida estate for the long weekend after the shooting, Trump studied the students'... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...