Trump raps Iran as violating 'spirit' of nuclear deal
Speaking at a news conference with the Italian prime minister Thursday, President Donald Trump said Iran is not living up to the "spirit" of the 2015 nuclear agreement. (April 20)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Iran is failing to fulfill the "spirit" of its nuclear deal with world powers, President Donald Trump has declared, setting an ominous tone for his forthcoming decision about whether to pull the U.S. out of the landmark agreement.
As he often had during the president campaign, Trump ripped into the deal struck by Iran, the U.S. and other world powers in... read more
- 14:16 Police: Phoenix woman accused of prostitution left toddler home alone
- 13:47 Coyotes acquire Hjalmarsson from Blackhawks, add Raanta, Stepan...
- 13:16 Your take on Dave Tippett: What are Arizona Coyotes doing?
- 13:11 Feds support Texas in federal lawsuit over sanctuary cities law
- 12:30 Trump signs 'historic' bill to transform VA
- 12:08 Tempe animal rescue prepares to shut down shelter
- 12:07 Review: Bugatti's Chiron supercar is $3M of 'Hold on!'
- 11:32 Nassar ordered to stand trial on sexual assault charges
- 11:23 NBA draft grades: Phoenix Suns earn rave reviews for (some) picks
- 11:06 Texas to California on travel ban: Get a life