Trump reigns supreme at Texas Republican Convention
SAN ANTONIO — At a state convention where two years ago hardly anyone wanted to talk about the "T-word," and most Texas Republicans were behind arch-conservative Ted Cruz for president, conventioneers this year seem mostly enamored with The Donald.
"When Trump was first elected, I was scared about what might be next for the Republican Party," said Gina Munoz, 44, a San Antonio resident who supported Cruz. "Donald Trump was an absolute unknown. He talked a good game and said he was a Republican, but he was friendly with the Clintons and Democrats, so what's that all... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot