Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care
WASHINGTON (AP) — From "Little Rocket Man" to the scheduling of a historic peace summit and back again, President Donald Trump's dizzying back-and-forth on North Korea is par for the course for a president who likes to keep his audience guessing. As Trump himself said Friday, "Everybody plays games."
Here's a look at Trump's big whiplash moments during negotiating deals in his 17 months in office:
'MEAN' HEALTH CARE
After Trump punctuated nearly every campaign speech with vows to repeal and replace President Barack Obama's health care law, House Republicans in 2017... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot