Trump's high-spending budget reverses longtime GOP dogma
Now Playing: President Trump is proposing a $4 trillion-plus budget that projects a $1 trillion or so federal deficit. AP's Economic Reporter Josh Boak says the plan is like a 'Christmas list, a wish list' that amounts amounts to a 'massive bet'. (Feb. 12)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump unveiled a $4.4 trillion budget plan Monday that envisions steep cuts to America's social safety net but mounting spending on the military, formally retreating from last year's promises to balance the federal budget.
The president's spending outline for the first time... read more
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...