Trump's Mideast team to push peace plan in region
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House says President Donald Trump's Mideast negotiating team will visit the region next week to promote its as-yet unveiled Israeli-Palestinian peace plan and hold talks on deteriorating conditions in the Gaza Strip. The trip comes as officials say the Trump administration is finalizing the plan for possible release this summer.
The National Security Council said Wednesday that Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and special representative for international negotiations Jason Greenblatt would travel to Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia on the trip.... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot