Trump's 'Obamacare' budget cuts leave Arizona's ACA workers in limbo
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE President Donald Trump is threatening to cut the health-care subsidy payments that make Affordable Care Act plans affordable.
The Trump administration’s decision to cut funding for a program that helps people sign up for Affordable Care Act health insurance has left some Arizona organizations facing budget shortfalls, reduced hours and possible layoffs.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services cut funding by more than 40 percent this fiscal year for counselors, or "navigators," who provide in-person enrollment help to those signing up for... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer