Trump's 'Obamacare' budget cuts leave Arizona's ACA workers in limbo
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE President Donald Trump is threatening to cut the health-care subsidy payments that make Affordable Care Act plans affordable.
The Trump administration’s decision to cut funding for a program that helps people sign up for Affordable Care Act health insurance has left some Arizona organizations facing budget shortfalls, reduced hours and possible layoffs.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services cut funding by more than 40 percent this fiscal year for counselors, or "navigators," who provide in-person enrollment help to those signing up for... read more
- 16:20 White House names Erin Nealy Cox as top federal prosecutor in Dallas
- 16:17 It's huntin' season for Cardinals linebacker Markus Golden and...
- 15:46 NL wild card race: Will Diamondbacks face Rockies, Brewers or...
- 15:27 State report: Arizona's Medicaid program would lose $10.4 billion...
- 15:06 Dr. William Butler, former president, historian of Baylor College...
- 15:04 Ezekiel Elliott drama surrounds Cowboys entering Monday Night...
- 14:51 ASU football vs. Oregon Ducks: Scouting report and prediction
- 13:46 Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- 13:31 Harris County could see budget cuts due to Hurricane Harvey's...
- 13:20 Rutgers football avoids major penalties, as NCAA issues ruling on...