Trump's 'Obamacare' budget cuts leave Arizona's ACA workers in limbo
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE President Donald Trump is threatening to cut the health-care subsidy payments that make Affordable Care Act plans affordable.
The Trump administration’s decision to cut funding for a program that helps people sign up for Affordable Care Act health insurance has left some Arizona organizations facing budget shortfalls, reduced hours and possible layoffs.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services cut funding by more than 40 percent this fiscal year for counselors, or "navigators," who provide in-person enrollment help to those signing up for... read more
- 18:51 Glendale police: Man in 2 sexual assaults posed as police officer
- 18:40 Young Republicans: Moore victory 'will not be a win for our party'
- 18:33 Gila County official charged in Minnesota with child abuse shortly...
- 18:12 Scooter Molander steps down as Brophy Prep football coach
- 18:09 Arizona Cardinals release running back Andre Ellington
- 18:03 Republic of Texas map back in official hands, after 173 years
- 17:19 So close: St. Mary's Food Bank just 1,500 turkeys away from...
- 17:18 Arizona high school boys basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 17:04 Arizona high school girls basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 16:54 Melania Trump takes custody of White House Christmas tree