Trump's 'Obamacare' budget cuts leave Arizona's ACA workers in limbo
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE President Donald Trump is threatening to cut the health-care subsidy payments that make Affordable Care Act plans affordable.
The Trump administration’s decision to cut funding for a program that helps people sign up for Affordable Care Act health insurance has left some Arizona organizations facing budget shortfalls, reduced hours and possible layoffs.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services cut funding by more than 40 percent this fiscal year for counselors, or "navigators," who provide in-person enrollment help to those signing up for... read more
- 01:57 Mueller team would hardly be first lawyers to question Trump
- 01:57 House panel subpoenas Bannon in Russia probe showdown
- 01:57 Brophy boys soccer's senior night ends in draw with Chandler
- 01:06 2 men accused of breaking into sleeping family's home after police...
- 01:06 Kris Jenner's Thunderbird among celebrity cars for auction at...
- 00:45 Five-star forward Taeshon Cherry commits to ASU basketball
- 00:32 Aced it: Doc says Trump got perfect score on cognitive test
- 00:32 Walmart offers way to turn leftover opioids into useless gel
- 00:09 Chandler police: Woman called 911, said she strangled mother
- 23:29 2 critically injured after vehicle hits Valley Metro bus in Phoenix