Trump's personal aide exits White House, will join campaign
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's personal aide is leaving the White House and will rejoin his campaign.
John McEntee served as the president's personal assistant. He was one of a shrinking group of campaign aides still working in the turbulent West Wing.
Trump's 2020 Republican campaign announced Tuesday that he will serve as a senior adviser for campaign operations.
Trump's White House has seen a rash of exits recently. Trump announced Tuesday that he had ousted Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. Trump's top economic adviser Gary Cohn left recently amid internal debate over... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston