Trump's raucous rallies create unique challenges for security
Valdosta, Ga., police chief Brian Childress had an idea what was headed his way when the rollicking political caravan that is Donald Trump’s unconventional presidential campaign rolled into his town for a huge rally earlier this week.
“A big part of how you plan for (Trump) is watching what has happened pretty much everywhere else he has been,’’ said the chief, whose officers assisted in the removal of more than two dozen protesters, many of them African-American, from a Monday night Trump event. “Our job is to keep the peace and ensure that everybody’s First Amendment rights are protected.... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings