Trump says he, New York Times publisher met at White House
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — President Donald Trump is tweeting about a "very good and interesting meeting" he says he had at the White House with the publisher of The New York Times.
Trump did not say when he met with A.G. Sulzberger.
He tweets Sunday: "Spent much time talking about the vast amounts of Fake News being put out by the media & how that Fake News has morphed into phrase, 'Enemy of the People.' Sad!"
Trump bristles at negative media coverage of himself and the administration. He has denounced the news media as the "enemy of the people" and accuses... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'