Trump shadow looms over elections in Ohio, Kansas
WESTERVILLE, Ohio (AP) — President Donald Trump's preferred congressional candidate — and his chief legislative achievement — are about to be tested in battleground Ohio in the season's final high-stakes special election.
The midsummer affair comes as Trump's shadow looms over primary contests in four other states on Tuesday, none bigger than Kansas, where the Republican president roiled the governor's race Monday by opposing the sitting GOP governor on the eve of the election.
The races, like dozens before them, pit the strength of the Republican president's fiery coalition against the... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...