Trump to discuss recent tax cuts during session with workers
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is following up on his State of the Union address by hosting a tax discussion with American workers.
White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters say Trump will discuss the new tax cuts during an Oval Office meeting on Wednesday afternoon with workers at companies such as Jergens and Aflac. The companies are in Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Missouri and Ohio.
Walters says more than 275 companies have announced worker bonuses, expanded benefits or new jobs as a result of the tax overhaul that Trump signed into law before Christmas.
The law significantly cut... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...