Trump to head overseas without announcing new FBI director
WASHINGTON (AP) — After saying he was "very close" to naming a new FBI director, President Donald Trump was set to board Air Force One on Friday for his first foreign trip without any comment about the future leadership of the law enforcement agency. The White House said Friday that Trump will not announce a candidate before he leaves the country.
Trump earlier had teased that he could announce his choice for director before departing Friday for Saudi Arabia, Israel, Italy and Belgium, a world tour that will keep him away from the White House through the end of next week.... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...