Trump to head overseas without announcing new FBI director
WASHINGTON (AP) — After saying he was "very close" to naming a new FBI director, President Donald Trump was set to board Air Force One on Friday for his first foreign trip without any comment about the future leadership of the law enforcement agency. The White House said Friday that Trump will not announce a candidate before he leaves the country.
Trump earlier had teased that he could announce his choice for director before departing Friday for Saudi Arabia, Israel, Italy and Belgium, a world tour that will keep him away from the White House through the end of next week.... read more
- 18:23 Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller open to playing Grand Canyon...
- 18:23 Arizona Cardinals kicker Phil Dawson is ready for his latest challenge
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter