Trump to pay homage to Cajun Navy for Harvey rescue work
More Information Seeking to honor some of the heroes of Hurricane Harvey, President Donald Trump has invited the founder of the Cajun Navy as one of his more than a dozen special guests for Tuesday night's State of the Union address.
John Bridgers, founder of the group now called Cajun Navy 2016, helped lead the nonprofit volunteer group based in South Louisiana as several hundred members poured into Texas with boats to help victims escape Harvey's floodwaters.
"The results seen by the Cajun Navy 2016's efforts to help those in need are an example of what can be accomplished when you... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...