Trump uses page from 'smart policymaking 101' on health care
WASHINGTON (AP) — A smartphone app that lets Medicare patients access their claims information. Giving consumers a share of drug company rebates for their prescriptions. Wider access to websites that reliably compare cost and quality of medical tests.
The Trump administration is taking a pragmatic new track on health care with officials promising consumer-friendly changes and savings in areas from computerized medical records to prescription drugs. New Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar has been rolling out the agenda, saying it has the full backing of President Donald Trump.... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...