Trump uses page from 'smart policymaking 101' on health care
WASHINGTON (AP) — A smartphone app that lets Medicare patients access their claims information. Giving consumers a share of drug company rebates for their prescriptions. Wider access to websites that reliably compare cost and quality of medical tests.
The Trump administration is taking a pragmatic new track on health care with officials promising consumer-friendly changes and savings in areas from computerized medical records to prescription drugs. New Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar has been rolling out the agenda, saying it has the full backing of President Donald Trump.... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...