Trump: Voters must support GOP in Pittsburgh-area House race
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP) — President Donald Trump told western Pennsylvania voters Saturday night that his new tariffs were saving the steel industry and urged them to send a Republican to the House so he can keep delivering those kinds of results.
The president lent his weight to Republican Rick Saccone in the final days of a surprisingly competitive special election outside Pittsburgh that could reverberate nationally ahead of the November midterm elections.
"We need our Congressman Saccone," Trump said, unabashedly framing the race as a tune-up for the GOP's efforts to maintain... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes