Tucson man arrested in death of 6-month-old son
TUCSON — Authorities say a Tucson man used blankets to drown out his crying infant son, causing the boy's death.
Tucson police Sgt. Pete Dugan says firefighters transported 6-month-old Killian MacDonald to a hospital Thursday evening but he was pronounced dead shortly after.
Police investigators interviewed the boy's father, 22-year-old Zechariah MacDonald, and learned he had been home alone with his son and 2-year-old daughter while their mother was at work.
According to police, MacDonald put the boy in a playpen so he could take a nap. MacDonald placed multiple blankets over the boy's... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...