Tucson man arrested in death of 6-month-old son
TUCSON — Authorities say a Tucson man used blankets to drown out his crying infant son, causing the boy's death.
Tucson police Sgt. Pete Dugan says firefighters transported 6-month-old Killian MacDonald to a hospital Thursday evening but he was pronounced dead shortly after.
Police investigators interviewed the boy's father, 22-year-old Zechariah MacDonald, and learned he had been home alone with his son and 2-year-old daughter while their mother was at work.
According to police, MacDonald put the boy in a playpen so he could take a nap. MacDonald placed multiple blankets over the boy's... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...