Tucson's Alex Bowman drives Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s former car to Daytona 500 pole
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Tucson's Alex Bowman won the pole for the Daytona 500 Sunday but might be on the edge of losing a Corvette.
Team owner Rick Hendrick, a car collector, has challenged Bowman, part of his team's youth movement, to a drag race in their respective street Corvettes. According to Hendrick, the loser will hand over the Corvette keys to the winner, a deal Bowman said he wasn't exactly aware of.
It was pointed out that Hendrick sold the Corvette to Bowman, so the Chevrolet specialty vehicle could wind up “going home.” Then Hendrick told Bowman he would pay off the debt on the... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez