Tuesday's forecast: March goes out like a lamb for most
The last day of March will end on a quiet note for much of the country, with only a couple of minor trouble spots.
East: Some accumulating snow is likely from the Great Lakes to interior portions of the Northeast, while some light rain pelts the Mid-Atlantic. A few showers are also possible in the Mid-South and the Southeast.
West: Most of the western half of the nation will be clear and warm on Tuesday. Some rain and show is forecast in the Northwest, while some afternoon showers are likely in northern Texas and New Mexico.
YOUR TAKE: Share your weather photos
Weather history for March 31:... read more
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump
- 12:50 Trump signs bill easing post-2008 crisis restraints on banks
- 12:39 N Korea reaction ranges from 'right call' to 'embarrassment'