Tuesday's forecast: March goes out like a lamb for most
The last day of March will end on a quiet note for much of the country, with only a couple of minor trouble spots.
East: Some accumulating snow is likely from the Great Lakes to interior portions of the Northeast, while some light rain pelts the Mid-Atlantic. A few showers are also possible in the Mid-South and the Southeast.
West: Most of the western half of the nation will be clear and warm on Tuesday. Some rain and show is forecast in the Northwest, while some afternoon showers are likely in northern Texas and New Mexico.
YOUR TAKE: Share your weather photos
Weather history for March 31:... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...