Turkia Mullin works job fair, stays quiet about lawsuit
Dearborn - Turkia Mullin is giving back - and keeping quiet - as she awaits a ruling on whether she can collect a $700,000 payday for her two-month stint as CEO of the Wayne County Airport Authority.The controversial former economic development director of Wayne County was spotted Thursday volunteering at a "Hire Our Heroes" job fair at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center. She was registering veterans who hoped to be hooked up with more than 100 employers.
Mullin had little to say to The Detroit News about her lawsuit against the airport - or anything else.
"It's... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike