Turkia Mullin works job fair, stays quiet about lawsuit
Dearborn - Turkia Mullin is giving back - and keeping quiet - as she awaits a ruling on whether she can collect a $700,000 payday for her two-month stint as CEO of the Wayne County Airport Authority.The controversial former economic development director of Wayne County was spotted Thursday volunteering at a "Hire Our Heroes" job fair at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center. She was registering veterans who hoped to be hooked up with more than 100 employers.
Mullin had little to say to The Detroit News about her lawsuit against the airport - or anything else.
"It's... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco