Turkish gunman kills 7 in suicide attack
ANKARA, Turkey -- Turkish media say a gunman killed six people in eastern Turkey before turning the gun on himself and taking his own life.
The state-run Anadolu Agency says Wednesday's attack took place in the city Kars, at a branch of Turkey's state statistics institute.
Hurriyet newspaper said the gunman was a former employee who had recently been dismissed from the institute.
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...