Turkish gunman kills 7 in suicide attack
ANKARA, Turkey Turkish media say a gunman killed six people in eastern Turkey before turning the gun on himself and taking his own life.
The state-run Anadolu Agency says Wednesday's attack took place in the city Kars, at a branch of Turkey's state statistics institute.
Hurriyet newspaper said the gunman was a former employee who had recently been dismissed from the institute.
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco