Twitter may introduce more emoji
SAN FRANCISCO — If Twitter broke your heart by replacing its ubiquitous "favorite" button with a heart-shaped "like" button, more emotive buttons may be coming to your rescue.
A Twitter user _Ninji noticed he could select a range of emoji including a frown and party noisemaker by hovering over the heart. The user said he had iOS Twitter patched to "force-enable all the features that are only activated for specific users." The Verge spotted the tweets.
Twitter announced earlier this month that it was switching out the "star" for a "heart," to... read more
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it
- 00:29 North Korea's offer of concessions comes with a catch for US
- 00:29 Trump's tariffs put GOP candidates in a bind in rural areas