Two groups of Cuban balseros arrive in Honduras and Cayman Islands
More than 50 Cuban boatpeople were reported to have landed in Honduras and the Cayman Islands earlier this week in another possible sign that increasing number of Cubans are leaving the island.
Honduran authorities detained 32 Cubans on Tuesday aboard a makeshift boat spotted near the island of Roatan, off the Central American country's Caribbean coast, according to the Honduran internet publication Proceso Digital.
The four women and 28 men ranged in age from 23 to 40, the publication added. Two were suffering from dehydration after 10 days at sea.
Francisco Román Rosales was... read more
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe
- 16:25 Arizona high school basketball, volleyball player Brandon Kwan, who...
- 15:45 NFL schedule rumors: Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers in...
- 15:41 'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
- 15:06 Poll: Most Texas voters oppose border wall