Two Kentucky basketball players were ruled temporarily ineligible after free training
CLOSE Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari offers suggestions for how to address college basketball scandal, deal with agents.
LEXINGTON, Ky. - Two University of Kentucky men's basketball players were temporarily declared ineligible for accepting free training sessions over the summer, according to a recent self-reported NCAA violation.
The violation, dated Feb. 1, 2018, and obtained by Courier Journal through the state's open records law, reveals two basketball players worked for free with former Louisville player Chris Brickley, a popular personal trainer for NBA stars, for two weeks... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler