Two Kentucky basketball players were ruled temporarily ineligible after free training
CLOSE Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari offers suggestions for how to address college basketball scandal, deal with agents.
LEXINGTON, Ky. - Two University of Kentucky men's basketball players were temporarily declared ineligible for accepting free training sessions over the summer, according to a recent self-reported NCAA violation.
The violation, dated Feb. 1, 2018, and obtained by Courier Journal through the state's open records law, reveals two basketball players worked for free with former Louisville player Chris Brickley, a popular personal trainer for NBA stars, for two weeks... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...