Two local surprises still left for traditional National Signing Day
The new December early signing period in football has taken some of the luster off of the first Wednesday in February with the major colleges having most of their top guys signed.
But, in the Valley, a couple of big ones are still out there ready to reveal their college choices on the traditional National Signing Day.
Gilbert Perry two-time All-Arizona quarterback Brock Purdy will choose between Iowa State and Texas A&M at about 10 a.m., from his school's auditorium.
RELATED: Arizona high school recruiting updates
About an hour later, at Phoenix North Canyon's gym, wide receiver Solomon... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died