Two local surprises still left for traditional National Signing Day
The new December early signing period in football has taken some of the luster off of the first Wednesday in February with the major colleges having most of their top guys signed.
But, in the Valley, a couple of big ones are still out there ready to reveal their college choices on the traditional National Signing Day.
Gilbert Perry two-time All-Arizona quarterback Brock Purdy will choose between Iowa State and Texas A&M at about 10 a.m., from his school's auditorium.
RELATED: Arizona high school recruiting updates
About an hour later, at Phoenix North Canyon's gym, wide receiver Solomon... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House