Two sports, one season for Chandler sophomore Mihajla Milovanovic
Skip AdAd Loading...xEmbed
Sophomore Mihalja Milovanic will have to figure a way to go to state cross country championships to state swimming finals on the same day
Mihajla Milovanovic’s day usually starts at 5:15 a.m. and ends around 10 p.m., with so much packed in between that it would make a mother’s head spin.
“It’s all about balance,” Suzi Milovanovic, Mihajla’s mom, said. “When you talk about helicopter parents, when you’re looking at things like this, we can’t do that.
"We can’t push a kid to do this. This is a seriously self-driven girl. Other kids around her want to try... read more
- 10:55 Houston reaches $40M settlement with pension actuarial firm
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...