Two Tempe leaders call on Councilman Kolby Granville to resign amid 'dark cloud'
CLOSE Tempe Councilman Kolby Granville was fired from Tempe Preparatory Academy in December 2017 over allegations that he gave former underage students alcohol and made unwanted sexual advances toward one.
Two Tempe leaders called for City Councilman Kolby Granville to resign amid "growing controversy" as a third young woman lodged allegations of misconduct against the former teacher.
Councilman Randy Keating issued a statement Tuesday that "Granville has become a distraction from city business" and should consider resigning.
Granville was fired from his teaching job at... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...