Two-time U.S. figure skating champion Gracie Gold joining Ice Den staff
Two-time U.S. women's figure skating champion Gracie Gold is joining the coaching staff at the Ice Den in Scottsdale.
Gold, 22, won nationals in 2014 and was fourth at the 2014 Winter Olympics and a team bronze medalist. She took a second U.S. title in 2016 then dropped to sixth at 2017 nationals. Last fall, Gold stepped away from competition and a chance to make the 2018 Winter Olympics to deal with personal issues.
“It breaks my heart to withdraw from the 2018 U.S. championships,” Gold said in November. "I am still undergoing treatment for depression, anxiety and an eating disorder.... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House