Two-time U.S. figure skating champion Gracie Gold joining Ice Den staff
Two-time U.S. women's figure skating champion Gracie Gold is joining the coaching staff at the Ice Den in Scottsdale.
Gold, 22, won nationals in 2014 and was fourth at the 2014 Winter Olympics and a team bronze medalist. She took a second U.S. title in 2016 then dropped to sixth at 2017 nationals. Last fall, Gold stepped away from competition and a chance to make the 2018 Winter Olympics to deal with personal issues.
“It breaks my heart to withdraw from the 2018 U.S. championships,” Gold said in November. "I am still undergoing treatment for depression, anxiety and an eating disorder.... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...