Ty Dillon ties could put him in the No. 14
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Driver Ty Dillon confirmed Tuesday that he has talked with Stewart-Haas Racing officials about driving in several races this season for injured Tony Stewart.
“There has been conversation,” Dillon said Tuesday during NASCAR media day. “It’s a slow process. There are a lot of different things that are going on. Nothing is set in stone. I don’t like to say anything until pen hits paper.”
The 23-year-old said he was hesitant to talk about the opportunity as if it was a sure thing, because “I’m not going to jump the gun and say it’s a done deal. ... If we get everything... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely