Tymoshenko leaves Berlin hospital; heading home
BERLIN -- A Berlin hospital that has been treating Yulia Tymoshenko says the former Ukrainian prime minister has been released from their care and plans to return to Kiev.
The Charite hospital said in a statement Wednesday the 53-year-old received two injections into her spinal column as part of treatment for three slipped discs she suffered while imprisoned.
It says the injections have "drastically reduced" her pain and improved function in her right leg. She has also undergone "intensive" physiotherapy, which doctors are recommending she continues in Ukraine.... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely