Tymoshenko leaves Berlin hospital; heading home
BERLIN -- A Berlin hospital that has been treating Yulia Tymoshenko says the former Ukrainian prime minister has been released from their care and plans to return to Kiev.
The Charite hospital said in a statement Wednesday the 53-year-old received two injections into her spinal column as part of treatment for three slipped discs she suffered while imprisoned.
It says the injections have "drastically reduced" her pain and improved function in her right leg. She has also undergone "intensive" physiotherapy, which doctors are recommending she continues in Ukraine.... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it