Tyson Chandler says Phoenix Suns can make playoffs next season
The Suns are about to finish - inarguably, perhaps - their worst season since the expansion Suns went 16-66 in 1968-69.
The proof is in the numbers.
Phoenix already has suffered the worst defeat in franchise history - a 48-point drubbing by Portland on opening night - and lost four games by at least 40 points, matching the number of 40-point losses in the previous 49 years of the franchise.
The Suns have had two double-digit losing streaks. The only other Phoenix team to do that was, naturally, the expansion Suns.
eyThe Suns have 19 wins. Th will have to win four of their last seven games... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing