U.S. Attorney Robert O'Neill resigns
U.S. Attorney Robert O'Neill, who oversees the sprawling Middle District of Florida jurisdiction, has resigned from his position.
O'Neill announced publicly Thursday that he has accepted a position with Freeh Group International Solutions, a global risk-management firm.
"It has been both an honor and a privilege to serve as the United States Attorney in the Middle District of Florida," O'Neill said in a prepared statement. "This is a great office."
Related Central Florida bank heists steady; FBI launches 'Wanted Bank Robbers' website Topics Lawyers Justice System Maps... read more
- 09:24 New data: Americans filling far fewer opioid prescriptions
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...