UConn graduation rates low under Calhoun
STORRS, Conn. -- Connecticut graduated just 8 percent of the men's basketball players who entered school between 2003 and 2006, according to figures released by the NCAA on Thursday.
That is far below the national average of 74 percent.
The Graduation Success Rate measures the percentage of student-athletes who earned diplomas at a school over a six-year period.
The rate has no impact on the program's academic eligibility for the postseason. That is based on the NCAA's Academic Progress Rate, which measures whether student athletes have remained in school and academically eligible for... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches