UConn graduation rates low under Calhoun
STORRS, Conn. -- Connecticut graduated just 8 percent of the men's basketball players who entered school between 2003 and 2006, according to figures released by the NCAA on Thursday.
That is far below the national average of 74 percent.
The Graduation Success Rate measures the percentage of student-athletes who earned diplomas at a school over a six-year period.
The rate has no impact on the program's academic eligibility for the postseason. That is based on the NCAA's Academic Progress Rate, which measures whether student athletes have remained in school and academically eligible for... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...