UF hero Antonio Callaway predicted touchdown prior to Gators win against Tennessee
GAINESVILLE - UF freshman Antonio Callaway had a feeling.
Hours before he lifted the Gators to an improbable victory and a sellout crowd at the Swamp to dizzying heights, Callaway told coach Jim McElwain Saturday was going to be his day.
Callaway even asked McElwain to play a role in his first touchdown celebration as a Gator.
"Antonio told me before the game that he was going to score," McElwain said. "He thought it was going to be on a punt return. He actually wanted to practice chest bumping with me, and I said I didn't know if I could get up that high anymore."... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches