UF hero Antonio Callaway predicted touchdown prior to Gators win against Tennessee
GAINESVILLE - UF freshman Antonio Callaway had a feeling.
Hours before he lifted the Gators to an improbable victory and a sellout crowd at the Swamp to dizzying heights, Callaway told coach Jim McElwain Saturday was going to be his day.
Callaway even asked McElwain to play a role in his first touchdown celebration as a Gator.
"Antonio told me before the game that he was going to score," McElwain said. "He thought it was going to be on a punt return. He actually wanted to practice chest bumping with me, and I said I didn't know if I could get up that high anymore."... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow