Ukraine parliament session seized by ruling party
KIEV, Ukraine Ukrainian pro-government legislators are defying an opposition protest and have moved a parliament session out of the parliament hall to a nearby building.
Opposition leaders on Thursday called the move a "coup d'etat," demanded an investigation and held a competing parliament session in the parliament building.
The move was likely to throw Ukrainian politics into further turmoil. Parliament had been virtually paralyzed for months since the October legislative election, which gave the party of President Viktor Yanukovych a majority. Opposition lawmakers have been... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco