Unbowed by Russia questions, Trump Jr. becomes GOP star
WASHINGTON (AP) — The president has been privately fretting over his eldest son's legal exposure in the special counsel's investigation. But Donald Trump Jr. isn't letting any scrutiny slow him down.
Speculation about whether Trump Jr. could be caught in the special counsel's crosshairs has risen recently, but he remains beloved on the right. He is crisscrossing the country on campaign trips, penning op-eds in support of favored candidates and showcasing a high-profile new relationship with former Fox News host Kim Guilfoyle.
The strategy appears to mirror President Donald Trump's combative... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...