UNC attempts to find urgency, fix rebounding before NCAA tournament
CHAPEL HILL When things were at their worst, North Carolina coach Roy Williams reminded his players of what they'd been at their best.
Two months ago, when UNC was off to its poorest ACC start in school history, Williams sat his team down and showed it highlights of happier times. His players watched themselves make winning plays – the kind of plays they might've forgotten how to make – against Louisville, Michigan State and Kentucky.
Williams on Tuesday said he was thinking of doing something similar now. After a 12-game winning streak that changed the dynamic of... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely