University of Louisville has a contract out if Rick Pitino is the FBI's Coach-2
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Louisville interim president on Tom Jurich, Rick Pitino's mandatory administrative leave from the athletic program after the adidas basketball scandal came to light Sept. 26.
If ousted University of Louisville men’s basketball coach Rick Pitino is “Coach-2” — a major figure described in the FBI's college basketball recruiting sting — it would make it easier for the university to fire him for cause.
That would allow the university to avoid having to pay out the nearly $46 million left on a contract that runs through the 2025-26 season,
The 28-page... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco