US lawsuit over California immigration laws is warning shot
Now Playing: The mayor of Oakland, California responded to U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions by repeating the 'How dare you?' phrase he used in remarks Wednesday in Sacramento, after she recently warned of a federal immigration raid. (March 7)
Media: Associated Press SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The Trump administration's lawsuit challenging California's efforts to protect immigrants who are in the country illegally served as the latest warning shot at communities nationwide with so-called sanctuary policies.
As he excoriated California officials for their policies and actions, U.S. Attorney... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...