US officials: Confrontation with North Korea not imminent
President Donald Trump said North Korea is 'as reassured as they can feel' following threats issued this week between the White House and North Korea. (August 11)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Senior U.S. national security officials say a military confrontation with North Korea's isn't imminent. But they're also saying that the possibility of war with the reclusive Asian nation is greater than it was a decade ago.
CIA Director Mike Pompeo (pahm-PAY'-oh) says there's "nothing imminent today." But Pompeo says on "Fox News Sunday" that North Korea's push to... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator