US officials: Confrontation with North Korea not imminent
President Donald Trump said North Korea is 'as reassured as they can feel' following threats issued this week between the White House and North Korea. (August 11)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Senior U.S. national security officials say a military confrontation with North Korea's isn't imminent. But they're also saying that the possibility of war with the reclusive Asian nation is greater than it was a decade ago.
CIA Director Mike Pompeo (pahm-PAY'-oh) says there's "nothing imminent today." But Pompeo says on "Fox News Sunday" that North Korea's push to... read more
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut