USA Gymnastics coordinator Valeri Liukin's gym not immune to criticism for abuse
CLOSE USA Gymnastics needs a "complete culture change" to protect young gymnasts from sexual abuse, says federal prosecutor Deborah J. Daniels. Daniels' investigation came after an IndyStar investigation of sexual abuse claims.
Valeri Liukin was elevated to one of the top jobs at USA Gymnastics at the beginning of a massive sex abuse scandal; and his departure this month at the scandal's height was inevitable, some say, because he rose up in a seriously flawed, toxic culture.
Liukin, the national team coordinator of the U.S. Women's gymnastics program, is among what many see as... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case