USA TODAY/Suffolk Poll: Reaction by some to Trump and Clinton? Fear
WASHINGTON — Americans aren't just for or against presidential candidates this year: Color them scared.
In a national USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll, likely voters given the choice of four options — enthusiastic, satisfied, dissatisfied or scared — are most inclined to say the prospect of Donald Trump winning the Republican nomination or Hillary Clinton winning the Democratic one would leave them fearful.
The findings underscore an increasingly bitter divide in American politics. Partisans on both sides warn that the leading candidate on the other side would not only pursue unwelcome... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings