USC lineman Roy Hemsley to transfer to Arizona State for final 2 seasons
Roy Hemsley, a redshirt-junior offensive lineman at USC, has decided to transfer to Arizona State for his final two college seasons. If he graduates in May as expected, he'll be eligible to play this season.
A back-up left guard, Hemsley (6-5, 315) last season appeared in all 14 contests, usually with the second team or on special teams. He also has practiced at tackle.
Along with graduate transfer Casey Tucker -- who previously played at Stanford -- Hemsley should help ASU's offensive protection, a significant concern for coach Herm Edwards entering his first season.
ASU loses two starters... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes