USOC-Budweiser extend deal through 2016
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- The U.S. Olympic Committee has extended its most lucrative domestic sponsorship deal through 2016 - a contract with Budweiser worth more than $13 million over four years.
The contract, announced Wednesday, will extend Budweiser's relationship with the Olympics to 32 years. The beer brand started as the official sponsor of the Los Angeles Olympics in 1984.
As part of the contract, Budweiser will make what the USOC called "significant media buys" on NBC and its affiliated networks during the Olympics. It also will help fund part of the USA House in London,... read more
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe