USOC-Budweiser extend deal through 2016
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- The U.S. Olympic Committee has extended its most lucrative domestic sponsorship deal through 2016 - a contract with Budweiser worth more than $13 million over four years.
The contract, announced Wednesday, will extend Budweiser's relationship with the Olympics to 32 years. The beer brand started as the official sponsor of the Los Angeles Olympics in 1984.
As part of the contract, Budweiser will make what the USOC called "significant media buys" on NBC and its affiliated networks during the Olympics. It also will help fund part of the USA House in London,... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches