USOC-Budweiser extend deal through 2016
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- The U.S. Olympic Committee has extended its most lucrative domestic sponsorship deal through 2016 - a contract with Budweiser worth more than $13 million over four years.
The contract, announced Wednesday, will extend Budweiser's relationship with the Olympics to 32 years. The beer brand started as the official sponsor of the Los Angeles Olympics in 1984.
As part of the contract, Budweiser will make what the USOC called "significant media buys" on NBC and its affiliated networks during the Olympics. It also will help fund part of the USA House in London,... read more
- 13:29 Higley's Marcus Edwards eyes return to sports after two strokes,...
- 13:02 Trump says he wants to meet with Russia's Putin soon
- 13:02 The Latest: Trump team makes overture to high-profile lawyer
- 12:45 NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs...
- 12:34 The Latest: Lawyers debate 15-week abortion ban in court
- 11:43 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives poisonous spider bite,...
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...