UT physician group improperly shared patient email addresses
A clinic owned by the physicians organization of the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston improperly sent out mass emails containing the email addresses of many of its patients.
The Davis Clinic sent batches of emails, notification of a doctor leaving the clinic, to mostly patients last week. There were 19 such emails, each of which made visible the email addresses of anywhere from 100 to 300 other people.
In all, 2,800 email addresses were shared. Letters to impacted patients went out Tuesday, UT said in a statement.
The content did not include any individual health... read more
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump
- 12:50 Trump signs bill easing post-2008 crisis restraints on banks